Job Opportunities | HTB Consulting
HTB Consulting (an equal opportunity employer)
Office Admin/Scm Assistants 3-year Contract (x2)
- HTB Consulting is currently looking for a confident and energetic incumbent to fill the above-mentioned position.
- Diploma in Office Administration
- Computer Literacy
- 1 year experience
- Preference will be given to females
- Proficiency in English will be a key determinant for appointment
Competences and Attribute:
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Attention to Detail
- Team player
- Ability to plan own activities and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Report writing
- Ability to use a computer (Microsoft Office)
- Customer centricity.
- Telephone Skills
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Issue out and monitor payment of invoices.
- Assist in the coordination of MANCO meetings and reports.
- Perform administrative duties, i.e. filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, petty cash etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Order office supplies.
- Prepare Admin related reports.
- Perform Secretariat duties (capture minutes of meetings).
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Maintain efficient and effective administrative systems.
- Teamwork and Building Coordination
- Maintain an up-to-date tender register
- Monitor e-Tender Publications and/or any other adverting platform on a daily basis.
- Reading and understanding of bid requirements.
- Completion of bid documents.
- Prepare a bid submission in line with the requirements of the tender.
- Facilitate bid submission and ensure that the bid is submitted on time.
- Attend briefing meetings and maintain notes and/or recordings.
- Maintain electronic (and physical) SCM related documents
- Maintenance of bids submission registers.
- Follow-up on submitted bids and quotations.
- Prepare SCM/Business Development reports
HTB values its human capital as a significant factor to earn competitive advantage.
The incumbent must be available to start immediately.
HTB reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing Date: 09 September 2022 at 4pm.
Kindly forward your CV, certified copies of ID and qualifications via email to: