About Us | HTB Consulting
Our firm is a 100% black owned consulting firm of specialising in a range of Audit, Business Advisory, Information Technology and Forensic Audit and Consulting services.
HTB Consulting was established in 2007 by Thembela Mzolo and Hlonelwa Zantsi as main members.
The firm is 70% female owned and this is in line with our long-term equity aspirations.
We are also a level one (1) BBBEE contributor as a result of our involvement in uplifting socio-economic development initiatives and environmental conservation.
HTB is led by Thembela Mzolo as Chief Executive Officer, and seasoned Auditor with vast leadership, strategic and technical experience to guide the strategic direction of the firm.
Click/tap the tabs below to view the content.
- Mission & Vision
- Strategic Objectives & Business Concept
- Our Values
- Our Experience
In order to pursue and achieve our vision, we have set the following measurable strategic objectives:
- To penetrate the market and claim a sustainable market share.
- To provide value-adding Audit, Business Advisory, IT and Forensic Audit and Consulting solutions that exceed client expectations.
- To maximise profitability and going concern sustainability.
- To accumulate knowledge and expertise through research and development and on-going professional development as foundations of our advice and business solutions to our clients.
Our approach is based on the “Business Partnership” concept, whereby our team and your management share responsibility for achieving goals set by the organisation.
This enables us to build strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
Our core values which define our behavioural patterns, are as follows:
- Integrity & Honesty ~ We will always do business with utmost integrity and honesty.
- Courtesy ~ We will ensure that we service our clients with courtesy.
- Excellence ~ We will ensure that we render our service with excellence.
- Independence & Objectivity ~ We will always be independent and objective in rendering assurance services to our clients.
- Confidentiality ~ We will handle client information with utmost confidentiality.
- Professionalism & Diligence ~ We will continuously endeavor to demonstrate professionalism and diligence in all our client engagements.
- Prudence ~ We will always be prudent in our dealings and decisions with our clients’ engagements.
- Knowledge & Development ~ We will strive for continuous research and development to enhance our business knowledge and that of our client.
As a firm of Auditors, Business Advisors, IT and Forensic Audit Services we are very well experienced in the following professional fields:
- Internal auditing;
- Financial Management Support;
- Corporate governance;
- Strategy Development and Management;
- Enterprise Risk Management (including Fraud Risk Management;
- Business Continuity Management;
- Policy Review and Development;
- Training and Development;
- Performance Management and Monitoring & Evaluation;
- Project management;
- ICT Business Solutions; etc
Our Empowerment Status
BEE Ownership ~ A (100%)
Female ~ 70%
Male ~ 30%
BBBEE Level Contributor - Level One (Value adding Entity)
Our target market and current client base comprises the public and private sectors, and we are currently servicing the following clients in Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal provinces:
Private & Public companies
(a detailed list of our clients is available when requested)