About Us | HTB Consulting
HTB Consulting is a 100% black owned firm of Auditors, Business Advisors, Forensic Auditors and ICT Solution providers specialising in a range of assurance, business advisory and management services.
Established in 2007 by Thembela Mzolo and Hlonelwa Zantsi as members, the firm is 50% woman owned, in line with our long-term equity aspirations.
HTB Consulting is a level one (1) BBBEE contributor as a result of our involvement in uplifting socio-economic development initiatives and environmental conservation.
The company is led by Thembela Mzolo as Chief Executive Officer, who is a seasoned Auditor and Accountant with vast leadership, strategic and technical experience to guide the strategic direction of the firm.
Click/tap the tabs below to view the content.
- Our Mission & Our Vision
- Strategic Objectives & Business Concept
- Our Values
- Our Experience
In order to pursue and achieve our vision, we have set the following measureable strategic objectives:
- To penetrate the market and establish a sustainable market share.
- To provide value-adding Accounting, Audit and Business Advisory solutions that exceed client expectations.
- To maximise profitability and going concern sustainability.
- To ensure continuous knowledge through research and development.
Our approach is based on the “Business Partnership” concept, whereby our team and your management share responsibility for achieving goals set by the organisation.
This enables us to build strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
Our core values which define our behavioural patterns, are as follows:
- Integrity & Honesty ~ We will always do business with utmost integrity and honesty.
- Courtesy ~ We will ensure that we service our clients with courtesy.
- Excellence ~ We will ensure that we render our service with excellence.
- Independence & Objectivity ~ We will always be independent and objective in rendering assurance services to our clients.
- Confidentiality ~ We will handle client information with utmost confidentiality.
- Professionalism & Diligence ~ We will continuously endeavor to demonstrate professionalism and diligence in all our client engagements.
- Prudence ~ We will always be prudent in our dealings and decisions with our clients’ engagements.
- Knowledge & Development ~ We will strive for continuous research and development to enhance our business knowledge and that of our client.
As a firm of Auditors, Accountants and Business Advisors we are very well experienced in the following professional fields:
- Internal Auditing
- Forensic Auditing
- Corporate Governance
- Strategy Development & Facilitation
- Enterprise-Wise Risk Management
- Policy Review & Development
- Training & Development
- Performance Management & Information Audit
- Project Management
- ICT Solutions
- ICT Software Development
- Revenue Enhancement Strategies
Our Empowerment Status
BEE Ownership ~ A (100%)
Male ~ 50%
Female ~ 50%
BEE Management ~ A (100%)
Male ~ 40%
Female ~ 60%
Employment Equity ~ A (100%)
Male ~ 20%
Female ~ 80%
Operational Capacity ~ A (Owned Capacity)
Our target market and current client base comprises the public and private sectors, and we are currently servicing the following clients in Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal provinces:
Private & Public companies
(a detailed list of our clients is available when requested)